Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cold Sore Treatment: Part 2 Increasing Your Knowledge


In my previous post, I talked about some of the triggers or things which increase the need for cold sore treatments. Here are some more.

3. Local Irritants

Sunburn or physical irritation such as burns, excessive cold have also been identified as leading to outbreaks of the lesions.

4. Sharing of Common Items Such as Eating Utensils, Towels, Etc

Since the sores are contagious, the sharing of eating utensils, towels, or any common item easily spreads the virus from one person to another.

5. Physical Contact with Recurrent Herpes Labialis Sufferers

Physical contact such as touching, kissing and having sex with a cold sore sufferer is a frequent cause of an initial outbreak of the cold sores. It is thought most children acquire the infection initially as a result of a kiss from an infected relative.

6. Diet

Diets high in arginine when combined with other triggers can lead to outbreaks. Arginine is an amino acid used as a necessary building block in the herpes simplex reproduction or replication process. Foods high in arginine include nuts and chocolate.

People with a less than healthy diet also have increased numbers of infections. This is probably due to a stressed body’s defense system as a result of the poor dietary habits.

7. Immune System

People who have weakened immune systems (undergoing cancer treatment, kidney or other organ transplant, HIV, or other autoimmune disease) are more likely to have cold sores. Their bodies are unable to fight off or discourage the herpes simplex from reproducing or replicating and causing the lesion.

Cold Sore Treatment – Many Remedies For Cold Sores Available


Recurrent herpes labialis usually disappear without treatment after going through their life cycle. But most people are unwilling to put up with the pain and unsightly lesions while waiting for the natural cycle to complete.

As mentioned earlier there is no cure for recurrent herpes labialis. However natural remedies for cold sores can relieve the pain and discomfort associated with the lesions.


Over-The-Counter Creams and Medications As Remedies For Cold Sores


Walk through a pharmacy and you will see the many cold sore treatments including creams, salves and drops sold over the counter (OTC). All of these treatments are for symptoms only and decrease the pain of those suffering from the fever blister.

Naturally Easy Remedies For Cold Sores


When you look at natural remedies, the focus is on changing the life of the sufferer to minimize the outbreaks. All natural remedies for cold sore ingredients are natural, not manufactured chemicals. And the ultimate goal of the remedies is to speed healing and relieve pain and itching.

Natural remedies come in three main categories: diet, exercise, and supplements such as vitamins.

Finding the right choice of remedies for cold sores can be a challenge, as not every cold sore treatment works for every person.


Graphic courtesy of Yoshi Aka

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold sores or fever blister is the infection of the herpes simplex viruses. When the person comes in the contact with infected person or share there things viruses enters the body of normal person through the mouth. Depression Remedy

patrick morrison said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
and mare that are not mentioned here
. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him thruogh his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 here is also his IG link @Dr_Anuge7 for more information ........

Success James said...


I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) HEPATITIS B,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA..

Raymond collins said...

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, and he also cure other diseases. thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony